Cloth Diaper Connection
Never Grow Up Boutique is proud to announce our partnership with the Cloth Diaper Connection.
Cloth diapers can help families save money, but the high up front cost can be prohibitive for many. Cloth Diaper Connection was founded in 2011 in Columbus, OH with the goal of making cloth diapers accessible to low income families in the community.
Their mission is to advocate for the use of cloth diapers and empower families to positively impact their financial stability, their health, and the environment.
Since their founding, they have slowly grown and expanded the program to serve families in the counties surrounding Franklin County, Ohio. They continue to make improvements in order to expand their capacity and reach more families.
Never Grow Up Boutique is proud to be added to their available drop-off locations for gently used cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories to lend to families in our community. We're also a drop-off location for those clients to returned borrowed pieces. We will take care of making sure these resources return to Cloth Diaper Connection for you!
To Find Out More About Cloth Diaper Connection, ways to donate, apply for cloth diapering assistance, or find out about their community events please visit: http://clothdiaperconnection.org/
Cloth diapers must be in usable condition with no leaking issues, and they must be clean with no significant staining.
In order to keep things simple and to ensure families are successful in their cloth diapering journey, we typically do not use the following items in our program:
– wool or fleece covers
– Gerber diapering items
– Kawaii, Alva, Sunbaby, or similar branded diapers
Please know that any items we decide not to use may be sold in order to raise money to purchase brand new covers, fitteds, and prefolds for our program. We purchase these items because they are cost effective, and our families have consistently had success with them. We have made arrangements with cloth diaper manufacturers to get the very best prices possible on these items so that we can maximize the benefit of all the donations we receive.
Other ways of donating to Cloth Diaper Connection:
Please visit: http://clothdiaperconnection.org/donate/
Your donation helps Cloth Diaper Connection further our mission of providing cloth diapers to low income families in central Ohio.
- $150 provides an entire set of new cloth diapers
- $50 can keep over 2,000 disposable diapers out of landfills
- $25 per month can save a family with twins over $4,000 in diapering costs
Or, make your check payable to Cloth Diaper Connection and send to:
Cloth Diaper Connection
P.O. Box 14244
Columbus, Ohio 43214
Here are some other ways to help Cloth Diaper Connection
- Lucky’s Market – Now through January 28th, when you shop at Lucky’s Market and bring a reusable bag, you can donate your wooden dime to Cloth Diaper Connection. Lucky’s Market will match all donations!
- Kroger Community Rewards – If you shop at Kroger, you can set up your Kroger Rewards card to benefit Cloth Diaper Connection. Just sign up and choose Cloth Diaper Connection (#94240); we get credit every time you shop!
- Amazon Smile – Sign up to support Cloth Diaper Connection at smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of every purchase will come straight to us. It’s simple, and it’s totally free.
- Give at Work – You may be able to designate gifts to Cloth Diaper Connection through payroll deductions at work. If your employer doesn’t currently support workplace giving, they can start with Community Shares.
- Donate Gently Used Diapers – Because cloth diapers can be used for multiple children, we may be able use your gently used diapers in our program. More information about donation requirements can be found here. **NEVER GROW UP BOUTIQUE IS YOUR DROP OFF LOCATION!**
- Volunteer – Have a passion for our mission? We would love your help! Send us your information, and we will get in touch with you.
Together, we can accomplish our mission and get more babies in cloth diapers!
Cloth Diaper Connection is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax deductible.