- Children can learn about the hours in a day through play! This beautifully made wooden toy trains recognition and matching of colors and shapes.
- Set includes 27 wooden segments, 1 wooden frame, 5 templates and a set of instructions.
- This arranging game includes many pieces, colors and difficulties to allow kids of all ages to enjoy while learning.
- Double sided colored paper patterns are included to stimulate the child's creativity and help teach spacial connectivity & fractions.
- Measures 7.87" in diameter and is recommended for children ages 2 and up. A great way to learn about the hours in a day through play!